SPRING 2018 U7 (birth year 2011) REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Friday Practice Sessions: April 6th to June 15tht
Saturday Games: April 21st to June 16th
Fridays's Practice Schedule, April 6th to June 15th, at Memorial field When you get to the field for practice, please check in with your USA trainers who will be assigning you to your appropriate coach. For week #1 please aim to arrive at least 10 minutes early for check in.
· 3:30 4:30 pm ---------U7 Boys (2011 )
· 4:30-5:30 pm-----------U7 Girls (2011)
Game Days: First games are scheduled for Saturday April 21st to June 16th ,at Memorial field.
· 12-1pm --------U7 Girls (2011)
· 1-2pm---------U7 Boys(2011)
Any changes to the schedule will be managed primarily via the Summitsoccer.org website.
Uniforms: Uniforms for all New Players (who did not play in Fall 2017) will be distributed during practice. As we are trying to instill a sense of club pride, please make sure uniforms are worn for both practice and on game days. Teams will be formed on Saturdays weekly therefore all uniforms will be the same color and trainers will split teams up using pinnie’s. In addition, players must wear soccer shin guards and soccer cleats/turf shoes are encouraged.
Chaperones: Chaperones for each practice will be signed Via Sign up Genius. It is very important that they be present at every practice and check in with the coaceh in the bginning of each practice. Their duties will include bringing kids to the restrooms when necessary and to make srue they are all pciked up after practices.
The format for Spring 2017 and beyond will be as follows:
* Practices – all players in each division will train at the same time i.e. 2011 Boys (U7) will all train in one time slot. This allows for “pool training”, where players will rotate training groups weekly so they are learning from different trainers and being challenged with players of similar ability on a weekly basis.
* Games – all players in each division will play games at the same time. Allowing for pools of players to play games against each other on a weekly basis. Trainers will move players around week to week to ensure games are developmental and players are getting challenged in games.
Field Closures and Cancellations: Please check the SSC website under the link of “Latest Bulletin” on the left side of the page for the latest update on the fields.
Training Questions: United Soccer Academy program manager for SSC Alan email@example.com or Calum Sinclair Calum@usasportgroup.com
I am always happy to answer any additional questions you may have but I would encourage you to review whether your questions/issues are already covered by the information posted on our website. You can reach me at Payal Patel firstname.lastname@example.org